Autoplay Menu Designer is a powerful development tool to create dynamic and interactive Windows-based autorun applications or Web applications that are built on HTML5 standard. The Web application allows you to distribute your application on on all modern devices (computers, tablets and phones) that has a browser. It is the easiest way to create a professional autorun interface and generate autorun files for CD/DVDs from simple CDs for your friends to intricate business presentations and other multimedia products like software CDs, CD catalogs, CD presentations, CD photo albums and slide-shows.
Creation of autorun programs with Autoplay Menu Designer does not require any programming skills. Just click and drag your mouse a few times and build a dynamic and interactive menu interface which will pop up when you insert the CD into the CD-ROM drive. From the menu you can launch applications, open documents, play music files, and do much, much more.
To help you to create a new application more easily the Autoplay Menu Designer developers offer different templates. These templates determine the basic structure for a project and contain variety of all urgent styles, page layouts, objects, actions, etc. for advanced use. You can also create and save your own templates.
Autoplay Menu Designer gives you an ability to test your autorun-cd in full before burning the CD to make sure everything is as you like.
» version 5.30 - posted on 2016-06-25
New version of "Extension to build Web application" that is built on HTML5 standard.This function allows you to create a cross-platform application which will be work in the browser without any plugins on all modern devices (computers, tablets and phones) ! Moreover, you can upload your app to a website and distribute it as a link.
» version 3.4 - posted on 2009-09-16
Menu can be password protected
USB autorun menu can be maked
EULA - End User License Agreement
Autoplay Menu Designer
End User License Agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT AND WARRANTY STATEMENT
VISUALDESIGNING SOFTWARE DESIGN COMPANY ("VISUALDESIGNING") IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE SOFTWARE ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING ON "ACCEPT" AND/OR INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE, YOU WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, THEN VISUALDESIGNING IS UNWILLING TO LICENSE THE SOFTWARE TO YOU, IN WHICH EVENT YOU SHOULD NOT PROCEED WITH INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE.
1. The Software licensed under this Agreement consists of computer programs, data compilation(s), and documentation referred to as Autoplay Menu Designer, version 5 (the "Software").
2. Evaluation Version License. If You have downloaded or otherwise received an evaluation version of the Software, You are authorized to use the Software on a royalty-free basis for evaluation purposes during the initial evaluation period of thirty (30) days. During the evaluation period, You may copy the Software for archival purposes, provided that any copy must contain the original Softwares proprietary notices in unaltered form, and you may distribute and/or transmit as many copies to others as You wish. You have the option to register for full use of the Software at any time during the evaluation period by following the instructions in the accompanying documentation, including the payment of the required license fee. Your use of the Software for any purpose after the expiration of the initial evaluation period is not authorized. Upon expiration of the limited evaluation period, the Software may automatically disable itself. You may not distribute any of the applications/runtimes generated by this trial version in any manner or format for any purpose other than internal single-location testing.
3. Registered Version Single-user License. If You are a registered user of the Software, You are granted non-exclusive rights to install and use the Software by a single person who uses the Software only on one primary computer or workstation and optionally a secondary laptop computer or home computer. You may copy the Software for archival purposes, provided that any copy must contain the original Software's proprietary notices in unaltered form.
4. Registered Version Multi-user License. If You are a registered user of the Software, You are granted non-exclusive rights to install and use the Software on up to the Permitted Number of Your compatible Computer(s). You may copy the Software for archival purposes, provided that any copy must contain the original Software's proprietary notices in unaltered form.
5. Runtime License. If You are a registered user of the Software, You are granted non-exclusive rights to distribute the runtime applications created by the Software on a royalty-free basis.
6. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. VISUALDESIGNING PROVIDES THE SOFTWARE "AS-IS" AND PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS. NEITHER VISUALDESIGNING NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. VISUALDESIGNING AND ITS SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND DATA ACCURACY. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR VIRUS-FREE, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, PURPOSE, OR NEED. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF SELECTION, INSTALLATION, AND USE OF THE SOFTWARE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Visual Designing.
8. You may not transfer the Software or any rights under this Agreement without the prior written consent of VisualDesigning. A condition to any transfer or assignment shall be that the recipient agrees to the terms of this Agreement. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation of this provision shall be null and void.
9. All copyrights to Autoplay Menu Designer are exclusively owned by the author - Visual Designing. This Agreement provides You only a limited use license, and no ownership of any intellectual property.